Studio on the Hill’s exterior is distinguished by its elegant palette of colors and materials including stone tile facades and dark metallic detailing. The perimeter is beautifully landscaped to add to the natural and serene street presence.
All interior paints are low VOC emitting
E-Star rated refrigerators and dishwashers
Water efficient faucets & shower fixtures
Formaldehyde free, 100% post-industrial recycled wood fibre baseboards and casings
Balcony sunshading to minimize heat gain in residential units
- The most elegant condominium choice in South Central Edmonton
- At the top of the river valley, with convenient access to …. EVERYWHERE!
- An exclusive community of 45 residences
- Stone facades, lavish landscaping, dark railing details and private gated entries
- Quarzite stone counters in all kitchens, bathrooms and ensuites
- Cabinets in either high gloss or natural finishes
- “Soft Close” cabinet doors and drawers
- Textured glass kitchen backsplashes by Casa Roma
- Stainless steel double bowl under mounted kitchen sinks
- A choice of three color schemes
- 9′ ceilings
- Flooring combinations of distressed hardwood laminate, porcelain tile and broadloom carpet
- In suite storage
- In suite laundry
- Studio on The Hill kitchens are available in two models, including kitchens with slide in front control ranges and over hanging stainless steel & glass “island” hood fans. All appliances have stainless steel finishes.
- Upgrades are available to KitchenAid “Architect” Series and Whirlpool appliances.
- Porcelain tile floors by San Marco
- Oversized porcelain wall tile in showers and tub surrounds
- Cheviot Camila semi-recessed basin sinks
- Three function Riobel Pro shower heads
- Riobel Kubic polished chrome faucets
- Control virtually any device –TV, cable box, DVR, thermostat, lighting, security system and more – at home or from anywhere IN THE WORLD on your smart phone, tablet or single remote control.